Monday 7 September 2009

Empowering You

As a Practising Life Coach it is so important to truly listen to each client and ask the right questions that will help them move forward and achieve their desired results. Below are some powerful Life Coaching questions you may wish to ask yourself:
1. What is it to have a full, rich life?
2. Where am I the solution?
3. What do I need in order to reach my goals?
4. What motivates me?
5. What is it to be passionate?
6. What is it to speak/act from my heart?
7. If I were at my best, what would I do right now?
8. What is needed in this situation?
9. Where do I limit myself?
10. What am I grateful for?
11. Where am I slowing down?
12. What is the decision I have been avoiding?
13. What keeps me from winning?
14. What did it take to get here?
15. How will I know to ask for support?
16. What resources are available to you?
17. What kind of plan do you need to create?
18. When you are ninety-five years old, what will you want to say about your life?
19. What are the possibilities?
20. What will happen if you do, and what will happen if you don’t?
Take time out of your day to discover the answers to these powerful questions or seek the support from a certified Life Coach to help you achieve your dreams, goals and aspirations in life.
[Co-Active Coaching, 2nd Edition]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.