Thursday 3 December 2009

TREASURE CHEST HUNT


Passion

I have had my own rollercoaster of a year but to be honest I didn’t expect it to be any different. I have faced many personal and professional challenges on my new business journey but the most amazing thing is that what comes with the lows is some major and I mean MAJOR highs filled with magic, inspiration and an explosiveness of heartfelt and courageous spirit. That, my precious friends, is what I call a true treasure chest of passion.

We all have that treasure chest of passion that makes us feel alive, in the moment and embracing every opportunity that comes our way. Sometimes it takes a while to find your own treasure chest but I believe it is there calling upon you day by day - you just need to silence yourself from within and quietly listen. Visualise your very own treasure chest right now, bursting at the seams waiting to be discovered. Take a look inside it, What burning desires fuel your motivation?, What is your inner passion saying to you? Go on, I dare you, move a little closer, take a deeper look inside, breathe in its energy and allow it to flow through your body urging you to take that first brave step towards positive change. You’re smiling now because I know you see it, feel it and want to be it.

New Year

Well you can you know, make a pledge for 2010 to search for that treasure chest and don’t stop until you find it. But that is not where the story ends, that dear people is just the beginning of A WONDERFUL LIFE.

Go get it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.