Monday 27 September 2010

Guest Bloggers Wanted

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for guest bloggers to contribute to the Murray People blog.  If you are interested in writing an article on something positively inspiring, or on anything that will empower other people to make positive changes in their life, then please contact me. 

I am also interested in hearing from coaches, learning and development professionals and mentors who make a positive difference in the lives of others.  I would also like to welcome real life inspirational stories from everyday people, or if you are raising funds for charity and want to blog about it that would also be great. 

You can blog about anything that has a positive angle to it and will make a real connection with others.  It might even be about your own life and how you have turned it around for the better. 

I want to create a positive culture and vibe in our community and I think it starts with you and your stories.  Please assist if you can.

I look forward to hearing from you bloggers, e.mail me at claire@murraypeople.com

Claire :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.