Monday 22 November 2010

21 Statements on Empowering Your Employees



EMPOWERING EMPLOYEES

How true are these statements in your organisation?

[Where 10 is most true and 0 is least.]



1. The organisation has confidence in my abilities.



2. I am trusted and respected to do the job well.



3. I have autonomy in my job.



4. My ideas are listened to and where relevant, taken on board.



5. I receive positive and constructive feedback regarding my work.



6. I am involved in decision making for the business strategy.



7. My opinion is valued and I feel valued at work.



8. I am kept in the loop of what is happening in the organisation and understand the reasons why.



9. I am given the opportunity to develop my knowledge and skills.



10. I am given challenging work that develops my potential.



11. I am happy at work, have energy and enthusiasm to do a good job.



12. I am given the opportunity to look out as well as look in.



13. I excited about the organisation’s future.



14. I am given the opportunity to contribute to the organisation’s success.



15. I am recognised for doing a good job.



16. I feel appreciated and receive thanks for good work produced.



17. The environment I work in is positive, upbeat and morale is high.



18. I enjoy work; I can be myself and have fun learning, doing and becoming better.



19. I care about my job and I want to make a difference.



20. I feel I am achieving results for the organisation.



21. The company is fair and treats people equally.


By Claire Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.