Tuesday 14 April 2009

Episode 1: Meet Me At The Beginning

Welcome Fellow Bloggers :D

This is the first ever release of my unedited version of Day 34 of my video diary documentary, part 1 and part 2.

Voice of Claire:
"To all of you - never ever let go of your dreams for they are the sanity of your life. Never let your fear keep you away from your dreams because without dreams the world would be a lifeless place. It is the energy and passion that you put into making your dreams come true that makes the world a better place to live in.

This video diary cost me a few minutes of my time everyday to share with you my real experiences. I don’t claim to give you all the answers to establishing a perfect new business venture, the best information, the right order in doing things – this is basically how I did it and how I learned from my mistakes – so you don’t need to make the same mistakes yourself.

I want this video diary to prepare you physically, emotionally and mentally for what you are about to take on – giving you an idea of what it might be like at times - both good times and bad times."


Access on Youtube:

Day 34 Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cIf9sTLua0

Day 34 Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwadIazXKpQ&feature=channel_page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.